Friday, November 9, 2012

Braamfontein gets a beach...yes you heard right...a beach!!



A few weeks ago I had my first visit to a beach in the Joburg City. This makes no sense as we are land locked and don't even have a water source or river, but I kid you not.

Picture this- a sandy beach, bright umbrellas, deck chairs, cocktails, a rooftop...and the Nelson Mandela Bridge in the Background.

I have to say I was unconvinced when I first heard about the concept of a beach in the city but after attending the launch...I am a believer in The Beach! Its awesome. The Beach is the creation of property developer and owner of the 70 Juta precinct Adam Levi.

If I can give you one piece of advice: get to The Beach ASAP! It is the perfect place to relax on a hot Jozi afternoon.

Here are the details:

The beach, in collaboration with Grolsch, will be open from 11h00 - 16h00 every Saturday. R150 gets you in for an afternoon of free beer and sun bathing.

Contact 
Play Braamfontein for more information and for corporate bookings on
info@playbraamfontein.co.